The schedule for April to September 2014 is available here. Please note changes to departure times in May and June.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR DEPARTURE TIME WITH THE OFFICE ON THE DAY BEFORE TRAVEL AND CHECK THE TIMES CAREFULLY ON THE SCHEDULE.
All voyages are subject to our Terms and Conditions of travel, which can be downloaded here.
- All dangerous goods must be readily accessible and must be declared on boarding.
- All passengers should be pre-booked the day before travel.
- Unaccompanied vehicels are the same price as accompanied, they may be loaded by the crew upon request.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Vehicles will be reversing onboard under guidance of a crewman. If a driver is unsure about reversing, a crewman can do it for them.
- All livestock must be contained in an appropriate vehicle which provides shelter and protection and can in no way cause injury or unnecessary suffering to the animals being transported. I.e. stock trailers must be in a good state of repair with clean bedding/flooring provided for each journey. For further information refer to the ‘Falkland Islands Code of Practice for Welfare During Transport’ which can be obtained from the Veterinary Service.
- Animals will not be permitted in the passenger lounge.
- Cargo for the islands can only be delivered to the consolidators. Except in special cases the vessel cannot accept individual shipments.
- The Consolidation is being carried out by Workboat Services Ltd, please contact the office for further details.
- The consolidation service is only available for the outer islands and Fox Bay
- South East Islands are Lively, Bleaker, Sea Lion Island, George and Speedwell.
- Western Islands are Pebble, Keppel, Golding, Saunders, Carcass, West Point, New Island, Weddell and Beaver.
- Deliveries to other islands in these groups will be on an as needed basis.